DR%20LANDSTROM%27S%20VIRUS

Sunday 8 September 2013

CADMIUM II and NOVA 5

Okay, let's go over a couple more meaning to some of my songs :)

CADMIUM II - Another one with a 'II' in it...but not because it had another part before...  A Cadmium II radiation leak is what killed the Red Dwarf crew.   ...I still wonder why a chicken soup dispenser repair man was sent to repair the drive plate that caused the accident... ;)

CADMIUM II is one of my favorites...  it's simple...but nice to listen to.  My girlfriend has a wicked vision for a music video to it....which I would love to see happen. 


NOVA 5 -  This was the name of the spacecraft that the Red Dwarf crew rescued KRYTEN from in the first episode of series 2.

Not a hugely complicated musical piece...just something to change the mood a little.  I had arranged it specifically to have some rap vocals put over it....but it hasn't happened yet...so it remains instrumental.   Just a couple of loops i found..put over some beats..

No comments:

Post a Comment